At SWU Financial Planning, we provide a holistic approach to advice covering all areas including investment, superannuation advice, retirement planning, cash flow planning as well as insurance. These services link back to our accounting, credit advisory and estate planning services to help you and your family achieve your financial success.
We have a very experienced team of Certified Financial Planners®, Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) with financial planning and Self-Manages Super Fund (SMSF) Specialisation. These highly qualified professionals are here to cater for your every need with regards to what you want to achieve in your financial life and then helping you build a roadmap in order to achieve these goals. The roadmap then utilizes different tools, strategies, products and professional services to assist in your journey and what we want you to answer are these two key questions:
How can we help you make your life easier?
How can we help you enjoy life more?
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Choose from one of the following areas of expertise
To guide investors to achieve their stated personal financial success, our team work in close collaboration with you to implement a disciplined investment process:
- Understand your unique personal and financial situation;
- Identify your goals and objectives, concerns and your risk tolerance and risk capacity;
- Understand how risk and returns can change over time for different classes of assets;
- Work with you on the best combination of assets, strategies, and
- Investment managers to generate risk-adjusted returns, within and outside the super environment, in whichever stage of your life-cycle you are in;
- Implement the strategies as efficiently as possible; and regularly review your strategies and investment portfolio to ensure that they remain appropriate for your circumstances.
Have you taken our financial wellbeing health check to see which of these services can help you?