FINANCIAL ADVISER | PARAPLANNING TEAM LEADER
Nicola is a Paraplanner at the SWU Group. She works alongside the financial advisers and assists them in the financial planning process, including building strategies, preparing comprehensive Statement of Advice, and implementing recommendations. With a focus on helping clients to achieve their goals, she is normally the first point of contact.
Nicola holds a Bachelor of Commerce from Macquarie University, majoring in Accounting, a Diploma of Financial Planning, and is also a Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA).
Prior to relocating to Sydney and joining the SWU Group, she worked as an auditor in Hong Kong for almost 2 years. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking and building LEGO sets.
Nicola’s qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from Macquarie University majoring in accounting (B.Com)
- Diploma of Advanced Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Tier 1 Securities Personal Advice
- Tier 1 Foreign Exchange
- Tier 1 Margin Lending
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA)